Monday, August 3, 2009

Lord is Faithful

Through this divorce posting, Lord has revealed that there are some disbelieve heart out there. Some would question that why Lord lead me through that. It's not like him. Lord is a very versatile God. He does not suit 1 rule for all. Between me and Su, we both have the same kind of husband. What P went through recent 1 year, HL (Su's hubby) went through 10 years ago. Why different result? Why Lord changed HL to a loving husband and have me divorce my husband?

Lord is not a heartless God. He does not give up any person easily. Even for my husband, these 2 years, he has been softening P from a hard man to a soft man. He even tried to convince him a few times. But P continued to listen to youtube those talks on God is about wrath, nastiness etc. P told me whatever Pastor Prince preached, he knows, but he choose to disbelieve.

On personal level, Lord led me to sleep naked and even hugged P and even service him. But nothing touch his heart. Lord tested and tried different areas till in the end, he said nothing could touch his heart any more and told me to give up.

Even so, Lord prepared me since May for this final ok to divorce in July. P gladly accepted it. He even told me that he actually wanted to divorce me since January. He did not directly tell me so, just hinting me here and there and expect me to catch it. I was trusting Lord all the while to change him, but P said I was in my denial.

I am glad that Lord leads me in all areas, even in things unknown. I am glad that Angie emailed me. I am glad that there are people out there praying for me. Thank you very much! I appreciates your kind gestures. I know there are some disbelieve heart out there as this is what Lord reveals to me:

Lord:
'Many look at your blog and wondered if I could really bless you such a wonderful man. You trust every words breath by me and do not doubt. Abba is very pleased. Yes, Ax is real. He is really going to be so loving towards you. It's all the Grace and Mercy of Jesus at the Cross. Surely you will love him much. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'Your Ax will come to past in December. This event is as real as the death and resurrection of Jesus. Glory Glory!'

Abba Father, I am glad that in my hopelessness, you give me hope and promise me a future. I need not look to the future in fear. I could rest in your Peace and let you bring your blessing to past. Glory Glory! Abba Father, I am glad I have you as my father. My loving daddy that loves me so much! How can I say 'No' to such a wonderful God, who happens to be my Daddy? Oh, I am glad to bath in his love. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: