Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love

From this relationship that is ending and from what I learn about Abba Father's love. Lord leads me to see that love is about spending time doing things together. It is also about declaring to each other about how good the partner is to self. Living in 10 years of marriage and all the while thinking I have a happy, loving family, when Lord opened my eyes to see, finally, I could see no love in it. That's why most things in my life is doing alone, not together with P. The only time we do together is when we each face our own PC daily, sinking into our internet world. It's not about spending time together.

How love can be depleted? Daily, if did not talk any good about each other, but focus on the bad and complain. Feelings will get diluted. When feeling become almost near zero, if someone come to tempt one party to go somewhere, far from the spouse, overtime, the heart for the spouse will be negative(-ve). With negative, the way they look to spouse and talk will not be gentle liao.

This is how love in a relationship works. I am glad that Abba Father give me chances to come back to him and talk about the finished work of Jesus and how much He loves me to Him, to renew my love to Him. Lord Jesus done a very Perfect work at the cross that ALL sins, be it to man or to God, is completely Judged in Him. There is no more sin for us to carry. Glory to Lord Jesus!

With man, it's a different story. P has moved on and found himself new girlfriend. I have just talked to the lawyer on Monday. Glory to Lord Jesus, the reason for divorce is not focusing much on Christianity and me, but on our lack of communication and break down of relationship since my girl was born. Glory Glory!

Abba is being very good to me, even this talk to lawyer. This lawyer is engaged by P, praise the Lord, it's abba's son. Lord send me to talk to him even before the petition, law firm said never have such case before. They were surprised that I read the draft copy of the lawyer letter they drafted for P. Halleljah! After the talk, the lawyer finally understood how our relationship breakdown. Glory Glory! He told P that evening that with no contest, most likely we were be divorced in October. Lord said I will be freed in mid November. Glory to Lord Jesus!

Abba Father, thank you for leading me closely, even in this divorce. Thank you for blessing me with Shalom Peace. I have let go of P and not bother by him having a girlfriend. He agreed with me that he should not talk to his girlfriend in this home. Praise the Lord that when he received her call last night, he went out of the house to talk! Glory to Lord Jesus!

I discovered he has a girlfriend last Friday, after picking Jc from friend's home. His girlfriend was demanding why he did not tell her about picking his kid. They sign off with telling each other that they miss each other. I felt bad and Jc was affected. She heard the conversation. In order not to affect Jc, we agree that either one of us cannot talk to opposite sex at home and cannot bring opposite sex friend home. Anyway, I passed my upset to the Lord and now don't bother about it. Praise the Lord!

Abba said this is a small hiccup in my life. It shall be in the name of Jesus. Amen Amen!

No comments: