Sunday, August 9, 2009

Christ in Korean Show

Ever since I was absorbed by the Korean show in Channel U, Jin Shun, Lord had taught me about love. One thing about the actors and actresses, Su and me are spotting many of them put on cross earrings or wear as pendant around the neck. I guess they are written by Christian writer and acted by Christian. After all, one of the biggest church is in South Korea.

For Jin Shun, I was just knowing about my divorce and I cried so much one night watching Jin Shun over you tube on the great love between Zhai Xi and Jin Shun. I envied the great love between Zhai Xi and Jin Shun. They care so much for each other. This is what missing between P and me.

Over the next show, My Girl, this girl stands out so strong with her lies that it looks real. It let me realise that if only we could believe in Christ as much as like that girl in lying, many would be able to see their prayer come to past in their lives. After all, Holy Spirit shows sign and wonders according to what we confess with our mouth and thinks in our thoughts. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Today at mum's house, they were watching another Korean show my sister-in-law had purchased long ago. It's about a girl, whose house and all that in that house were stolen and sold by her 2 good friends and she was left penniless. An actor let her stay in his house and later made a proposal to her to be his paid wife. Paid to be a wife to shut up the media. He could demand her to do all form of house works and even though they had somewhat feeling for each other, basically she is not important in his life.

Ever since Lord cleared my bad thoughts of P, I would only remember his good points. Basically, if he didn't take me as a stranger, I could continue to live this life with him without realising love is missing. Just like the girl in the latest show, I could easily adjust to each other needs. But Lord is good. He let me watched this show to see how one could suffer without love in the marriage. Forever the man don't put the wife as top priority in his heart. He could demand all that he wants her to do. Lord let me see so clearly that I told Lord I will surely move ahead and go for the new man.

I used to wonder how a man could love and treasure me so much as Lord revealed. Recently, Lord revealed that he had gone through 3 rejections because of his pride. He was as proud of himself as P. His 3rd girlfriend was a pretty close match that he thought she was the true love. However, due to his pride, the girl could not stand any more and rejected his marriage proposal.

He was so affected by this breakup that he turned to Lord to clear away his pride and ego. He has been lonely ever since the last girl. His friend gave him some sermon CDs from NCC and he is now trusting Lord to bring a girl that can suit him to him. These 2+ years of loneliness, Lord has molded him to suit me. Glory Glory!

The more Lord revealed about him to me, the more I am attracted to wanting to know him. He sound like an overall good man for me. Glory Glory. With a Great and Almighty God as Abba, nothing can goes wrong. He perfected him for me and he is also changing me for him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You!

No comments: