Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Glory of Lord Jesus II

In these 9 months of training, walking through darkness and see him waving his muscles at me. Yes, I cried, I was despaired, I was sad, very sad, very heart broken.

Then I remembered I am a Child of God, why should I let devil lead me to such despair! I then come back to Lord, to stand on his words, to believe in his deliverance.

As I stand on the words of Jesus and meditated and worshiped Lord to get my peace, devil dipped hubby from one pot of dirty pit to another. Each stage to want me to fall into his trap and look to his evilness. Purposely, I did not want to bother about him. Purposely, I come against him with the words of Christ and looking to Christ, on what Lord Jesus had completed for me and not to the dirt of devil

As I stand stronger on the word of Christ, devil dipped hubby into dirtier pit. It's a spiritual warfare, between me standing strong on words of Christ, believing him and devil lead hubby by the nose to more mess. Main purpose to hit me down. Purposely, I refuse to give up hope. I decided to look even stronger on Jesus finished work at the cross and the risen Christ sitting at throne in Heaven.

Glory Glory! Lord give me his Peace, His Prince of Peace stays with me and uphold me. Hallelujah!

Devil thought that by revealing what most wife fear, I would kowtow to him. Haha...he did not know I know the Almighty God, my Abba Father is the BIG Mountain behind me. Surely he will save me from fowler's snare and deadly pestilence. His Faithfulness is my shield and rampart.

Last night, I asked Lord, 'why hubby so shitty and you still want me to keep him?'. Through this, I could see the spiritual warfare clearly. Main purpose of devil work is to break this family and bring me down so that I could not serve Abba Father.

Abba Father blessings is for all his children to have love, joy and peace family unit. If I leave hubby, it means devil win this battle. I let him affects me. With this understanding, finally, I could look at the spiritual warfare clearly!

Man is weak, whatever devil dumped on them they themselves have no ability to get out. But Lord Jesus done a Perfect Work at the Cross and His Blood cleanses away all of devil shit. His cleansing is so good that men are made whiter than snow! Glory Glory!

With this, in the midst of morning praying in the spirit, Lord showed me a very clean and neat hubby. Glory Glory! I know this final deliverance is just as good. Jesus work is always good. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Update 16/7/09:
Since hubby expressed great hatred for Christianity, Lord said there is no way to bring him back to him. As such, it's the end of our relationship. Lord is blessing me a godly man after the divorce. Yet to start the divorce process though.

No comments: