Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Walk from Baby to Mature

Recently from a few brothers blog, I saw they discuss about how to walk with God. Reading their ways do get me big head. I do not like theory or formula. Personally, sis and I never follow any formula. We were so delighted that Abba Father, through Lord Jesus, want to greatly bless us, not just peace but health and wealth too. We were so absorbed by the messages that we spent lots of time listening to the past years sermons of Pastor Prince.

We learn about praying in the spirit and had been praying very often then. Many of my bodily symptom, lacks were filled up. I was delivered from my no peaceful nights too.

When we learn that stress, fear and condemnation, worries squeeze the pipes of blessing into the area of needs in our life, we learn not to worry. When we were not in peace, we cast the not in peace problems to Abba father to handle for us. I also stands in “I am the righteousness of God in Christ” to get out of the bad feeling.

We were told in sermons that we have to see our Abba Father as a big big God..to have good opinion on Abba. We see him as the loving Abba that loves us so much through the Grace of Lord Jesus. We believe in whatever we need, Lord surely will bless us.

Then one day, Lord told me and Su to read our bible, to finish it in order to get our blessing. Then we started the next stage of bible reading. Daily we do worship Lord using the worship CDs from NCC. All these while we were listening to sermons daily too.

After bible reading, Lord told me to meditate the book of Psalms. I am still in the process.

Occasionally, when Lord impress me to check out other pastors sites and listen to their sermons for a season I went to those sites to listen to His words too.

Lord also impressed me to meditate on other verses in other books and we did.

Lord also commanded me to pray healing, to do certain thing on specific time, all I obey.

These 32 months of walk is about looking to Jesus and learning more and more about Him. The more we look to Him, Lord lifted us up without our notice.

The key is not to worry when you spend time with Lord. Don't work but trust in His Grace is about don't stress up in whatever we do. At rest is when mind is not thinking anything. We found that if brain troubled with certain issues, it's worry. So, cast to Lord to handle.

Daily, cover ourselves and family member and properties in blood of Jesus and manifest the Lord's hand to remove any adversary. When encounter attacks, speak God's Words over it. Keep the consciousness of the God words throughout the attack period till win.

This is how sis and I walk with Jesus. It's through this walking that Lord reveal about which stage of grown we are with him. Regarding recent reveal by Daddy about me, I did not see it till he revealed to me. Pastor Joshua did preach this sermon before..if you see yourself BIG, then God is small in your life. But you see yourself nothing, then God is BIG in your life. For me, I choose to be nothing so that Lord's power can be all over my personal and public life. I want His wisdom and power to be in operative then my own weak human logic.

On the 4th June 2009, Lord clothed me with a golden robe of Righteousness and His Ring of Glory and told sis and me that we are his saints.

On the 7th June 2009, Lord coronation me as a full pledge healer.

On the 12th June 2009, Lord give me gifts of sword on my right hand and bow on my left hand while I worship Lord this morning.

This is my walk with Abba if you are curious to know.

Abba father, thank You for impressing me to write this post. May this post brings your sheep closer to you. Glory to the Name of Lord Jesus Christ! Amen and Amen!

No comments: