Friday, June 12, 2009

The Glory of Lord Jesus

Last night, I had actually planned not to attend church as Su had told me Wednesday service the sermon was lousy, but the worshiping had strong anointing. I am keen in hearing what Abba Father has wanted to talk to me and not what someone want to glorify in his own pride in knowing lots of verses in the bible.

However, Su told me that Pastor Joshua sermon is pretty good in revealing Jesus. I am afraid that He preaches from the CDs. Lord impressed me to go yesterday morning. Hubby could not take care of Jc and Su offered Jc to stay at her place and her sons take care of her. Glory Glory!

Last night was the first time I went to church with no expectation of Lord speaking to me. But since Su had prayed to Lord to talk through Pastor Joshua, I decided to listen what Lord had wanted to tell me. Praise the Lord, the message coming through was simple yet powerful! Glory Glory!

Pastor Joshua illustrated that SIN------> Death. In between Sin and Death are sicknesses and diseases and any forms of lacks. Sin is the cause of judgment of sicknesses and diseases. Death is the end result. Body has to get weak first before sickness can come.

Then Pastor Joshua said that SIN was judged in Jesus and the blood of Jesus washed away the SIN in our life. On the illustration, Blood of Jesus -----> Death. Then Pastor Joshua said that Lord Jesus was judged on the Cross 2000 years ago and died for us. So now Blood of Jesus ------> Jesus on the Cross. With SIN and Death, the cause and the result, covered by the blood of Jesus, sicknesses and disease have no cause and no result, they become not possible. They cannot dominion in our life. This is the Life Christ have achieved for us. Glory Glory!

I have walked closely with Lord Jesus that I did not realise how much he had shielded me from all the anger, pains and sorrow. These 2 days, Su revealed to me that 7 years ago, when her hubby walk the path of darkness, she was so sad that she could not eat. Her colleagues were very supportive, bringing her out after work to cheer her up. But she just could not cheer up nor eat. She even tried taking 10 sleeping pills to kill herself. Praise the Lord, it must be Lord was with her even when she has not come to Christ then. She did not die, not even need to go to hospital to wash her stomach. She said the 10 pills had no effect on her!!! Glory Glory to Lord Jesus!!!

What I faced now is exactly like what she had faced 7 years ago. But with Christ, each revelation of what hubby was doing out there, I trusted in the Lord to deliver him. I cast my anger and bitterness to Lord, Lord blessed me His Peace. I told Lord Jesus that 'I don't know how to forgive him', I told Lord 'to help me to forgive him'. It was not easy to say 'I forgive you' to hubby. But with the Grace of Jesus, I could and freed myself from the torment.

Lord is faithful and has revealed to me how hubby will come back. I shall not reveal here. I praise Lord is Almighty and Faithful God. When things look gloomy, he could lift me up and lift my head up high instead of dwelling in self pity and self condemnation. Glory Glory! I still could eat and laugh! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

The life of Christ in me is wonderful. He stables me and strengthens me. Lord Jesus is also my healer and my health! Glory Glory! Amen and Amen!

No comments: