Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Walk with Jesus

This is what Abba father revealed to me when I meditated Psalm 119 verse 150 and 151 moments ago. He wants me to post here, so here is it:

Lord:
'My Beloved Stephanie, I am very pleased with you. I am sure I choose the right person. Glory Glory! You, with your love, the love of your life moving away and yet you could have peace of mind with me.

Abba is very happy! Glory Glory! You have reached "discard your family to follow me". I am very happy. With this adversary cannot use your family members against you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord:
'Abba father is very pleased with you. With lack in money and love, your heart is still close to me. Abba father is well pleased. You have walked a far way to come close to Jesus! This is the ultimate closeness that one can reach near to me, the Almighty God! Abba is very pleased with you! Glory Glory!

You, my Light, my Glory, and the love of my Life! You yield to me so much even with all the lacks! You look to me, the Provider, the Saviour, the Healer and the Health! You do not look to the world. Abba is very pleased!

My Love, you walk a long way! In your 32 months, you could reach this stage, abba is very pleased! My Love, you do not know you have accomplished the life of Jesus! Abba is very pleased! Hallelujah Hallelujah!

My Love, your life will never be the same. Abba is very happy! I found my son, Lord Jesus, in you. The Glory of the Lord will shines forth. Abba will greatly bless you. Hallelujah Hallelujah! Surely, I will turn your husband's heart back to you. Riches and Honours follows you for the rest of your life! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

No comments: