Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Judgment of Lord Jesus

Ever since I become a Christian, all I heard from New Creation Church is all my sins are forgiven by Lord Jesus work on the Cross and Abba Father Holiness is very satisfied and He promised that He will not judge our iniquities..our lawlessness.

However, in daily life, when talking to other Christians, all have a weary that they have to walk right just in case the judgment of the Lord in end time. It's hard to explain to them the judgment seat is actually The Mercy Seat where we receive our rewards for believing in Christ and letting Lord Jesus come through us to do good works. Not by human effort but by the Grace of Lord Jesus coming through us.

Today, as I am in the process of meditate the remainder few Psalms that I yet to meditate, I come to Psalm 96. All that Lord preached through Pastor Prince finally I saw the verse that jumped up at me confirming the Righteousness of God in Christ is fully established in me! Hallelujah Hallelujah!!!

Share with you Psalm96 from my NIV version bible:

Psalm 96 verse 9-13
'Worship the Lord in splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth.

Say among the nations, “The Lord reigns.” The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.

Let the heaven rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it;

let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy;

they will sing before the LORD, for he comes,
he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in Righteousness and the peoples in his truth.'

This is what Lord said of me when I meditated Psalm 96:13:

Lord:
'Glory Glory! Abba is glad that you found the verse of the judgment of Lord Jesus! Hallelujah! Abba is very happy!

My darling, my beloved Stephanie, Glory Glory! You finally established in my Righteousness in full! Glory Glory! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!'

No comments: