Monday, June 22, 2009

My Redeemer Lives

My night will turn to day. Glory Glory! Abba father movement is so sweet! All I need is patience upon Him the Almighty One. My Marriage is redeemed, so is my relationship with my hubby. Glory Glory!

As I hold on to the promise of Lord Jesus finished work on the Cross for my marriage and relationship, I am seeing transformations. Glory Glory! My husband had gone through a few rounds of knowing girls but Lord foiled the plans. He has given up on looking for new love to concentrate on his career. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Hubby also have been treating me a lot better. At least now we do talk and laugh together over some jokes. Glory Glory! Hubby on Friday, with some beer in his system, I asked him about his plan for the future. Our relationship, our marriage and about him. Praise the Lord, he thought that I have influenced Jc much about Jesus till no turning back that he allowed Jc to go church with me on Friday night! Glory Glory!

On Saturday evening, when he realised that Jc was going church the next day, he tried to tempt Jc with swimming instead of go church. But Jc wanted to go church with mummy for a long time that hubby could not convinced her otherwise. He was so stressed by it that he went walking around the compound after midnight! Jc went to church with me and enjoyed the service. She wanted to go again. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Through the night walk, hubby came to a conclusion that he lives his life and Jc and I, our lives. You could call it as living a separate life. He disbelieve in Christ where Jc and I believe in Christ! Come dinner time, I asked him if he is cooking dinner. He said he will find something to eat for himself and I cook something for daughter and me.

I looked to Lord and not to the life he presented. I know this marriage surely is redeemed by the blood of Jesus! Glory Glory! I decided to cook pork fillet in mustard, vinegar and cream. This is an yummy dish that the whole family loves. Hubby was surprised when I place his plate of dinner in front of him, he finished all.

After dinner, I had to pass something to my mum before mid of this morning but Jc is going for her Chinese lesson and time is tight. I decided to get hubby to drive me to my mum place. Glory Glory! In the natural, hubby is one who unlikely to drive me any where but I pray to Lord for favour! Glory Glory! My hubby drove me there and back! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

In the nature, our relationship has yet to be 100% back but I am rejoicing in the Lord! Surely, he will save me from the fowler's snare and from deadly pestilence! I am Redeemed! My Marriage is Redeemed! My relationship with Hubby is redeemed! Glory Glory!

Abba father is so good! Even though only Su's family and partial my family accepted Him, Lord do take care of all our extended family!!! For a few weeks, when ever I met my 2nd Sis, Cat, 2nd son, Wei, my heart was always down looking at his fatness. Su also felt something but we did not voice out as it's not our family issue.

Friday morning, while Su was telling me about Wei was sent by MOE to do blood test and health check, Lord gave me a vision of his inner organs clotted up by thick layers of fat. He also gave Su the same vision. When I prayed to Lord to show me his artery, alamak! The artery was almost fully clotted up by fat, I could hardly see the hole. On Saturday their family was not coming to mum place, I asked Lord if okay to pray for him next Saturday, Lord replied NO! He revealed that Wei, a 10 yr old boy, is going to have a massive attack in his system. We were worried for him for the vision is too scary, thick layers of fat!!!

Su called Cat, to ask her if okay for us to pray for her son. She believe in Jesus, but her husband disallowed her to accept. So she said secretly brought my nephew to my mum house Friday evening for us to pray.

Glory Glory! Lord is almighty! Lord told me to put anointed oil on his shoulders, chest, palms, feet and head. I know this is not a simple sickness, for the only time Lord had instructed me to anoint the whole body was when He wanted to raise my dad from unconsciousness, near death 1 yr ago.

Ever since Lord has crown me as a full pledge healer, he showed me vision of tiny spirits flying off when Su and I prayed for my mum, I saw that when I prayed for my body afflictions. But this time praying for Wei, Lord instructed me to place my hands up and down his body a few times, yet I could not see any spirit flying. As Su and I continued to pray in the spirit, after sometime, I saw an adult version of the spirit, that was as tall as Wei, sat up his body, stand up and left his body!!! Glory to Lord Jesus, who is faithful and nothing is impossible for Him!

Yesterday Lord show me a vision that Wei's artery internal is finally cleared of most fat. Glory Glory! Devil out to kill Wei but by His Grace, Lord saved Him! Glory Glory!

1 comment:

Hari said...

All Glory To GOD...

thanks for sharing