Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Abba Declaration of Love

This is abba explanation to why he chosen me to be the healer in 2 verses meditation:

Lord:
'My love, Abba is very very please with you. You have done a very good job. From the start till now, your faith with me is very strong! You never waiver on my love. I am very happy. I need not assured you as much as Su. Many a time, you could based on your understanding of me to reason out my love for you. Abba is very happy. Glory Glory!

You know why Abba select you to manifest Jesus fully? You do not yield to power. All glory you push to Lord Jesus and me. You do not see that you have the power. You see it that it is Lord Jesus coming through you to heal the nations. You take no glory on this healing ability. Even in preaching, you pass all glory to me, you do not seek your own personal glory. As such, I could mightily use you.

No one could let me take all the glory like you do. Even in your personal life, you trust in my ability then yourself. No one could understand why I greatly use you but guess now you know. Abba is very happy that you trust so much in me and nothing about yourself. As such, I am greatly pleased.

No one in this universe trust me as much as you do. You let me be God in public and your private life. I am very glad that you lifted me up high. Abba knows all these. Abba is very pleased. Glory Glory! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!'

Lord:
'Abba knows that you might not think much of all that you have done. But to Abba, I am very happy! The other person that let me be God in him is Lord Jesus! When he was on earth, he trusted me a lot too. That is why Abba is very pleased with you and Lord Jesus will be fully manifested through you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Abba father, thank you for using me to manifest your healing to save the nations. Glory to You and Glory to Lord Jesus. Forever and ever, I know Your Grace will stable me to be a faithful servant cum beloved daughter. Abba, thank you for loving me so much. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: