Monday, December 29, 2008

The Glory of Lord Jesus

Yesterday was so surreal that till now it still feel like a dream to me. But the spiritual world is so real that those who knows it plays to their maximum benefit. I just realised this last night. I am just an weaker lady between man n woman and just a plain housewife, who believes in all that Lord Jesus tells me in the bible. My aim is just to keep my family safe and sound. This seem so simple, but with the recent crisis, I realised that it was never so simple, it's simple in Lord Jesus, but hell lot of work for a plain man.

On Saturday, I was sharing with my 2nd sis, C, and mum about what S had done on hubby. Mum told me that is casting 'kong', the Asian spiritual manipulation on a human to listen to your command or to let them suffer. C was telling me that those who play with spirits to gain in money and status, their hearts are wild. They have gain many success and so their greed and evil grows over time. When I heard this, I was half believe, never did I expect to face challenges the next day. Guess Lord is getting me ready for it.

Sunday morning I prayed my usual list of prayer, to protect my home and my family. Nothing unusual happen. I've even gone to church early that I could go collect my pants that was sent for alteration. Things was normal till I got off the shuttle bus, the step was a tiny 2-3 cm different that I could not possibly fell, but I did. I was wondering how I managed when I was assisted up. Lord revealed last night I was being pushed.

On the way home after church, I did not find anything weird, but found a motor cycle horned as he and the bus I was traveling were coming too close to each other. It was that moment that Lord suddenly come strongly to pray in the spirit. Praise the Lord that now I am body, soul and spirit in one with Him that He could come through me easily, as and when needed.

After that afternoon attack, I thought with that lost, half the strength of S's spirits, I thought he would suffer his lost and go away. Lord shared that he sent 200 spirits to me with the intention to manipulate the traffic and hoping I will be killed in the process. Praise the Lord, who is my Protector and He keeps me in His bossom. The fall has caused some of my joints to ache a tiny bit and I was purely very tired that I was lazy to pray my prayers. I thought I just place the house and my family in Jesus, thank the Lord and then going to sleep around 1+am.

But life is not so simple when someone is out to hunt you down. As I lay down and close my eyes, I could see vision of an army of Chinese baby dressed, with apron in front of them, the spirits coming towards me. I could feel disturb coming on. I was praying to Lord that I trusted His blood covenant and His protection in Psalm 91, I pray to Lord to cover me with His feathers. Guess I was not in peace and nothing works. Lord wants me to get up to pray.

I could sense the attacks coming, so I decided to manifest the Lord's hand and plea the blood around home and family. Guess this was not enough to get the attacks away. By nature, I am a lazy person when come attacking people. Even when I learnt TKD and need to spar with friends, usually I only defend, I don't attack unnecessary. That's how lazy I am. People don't touch me, I won't touch them. Like S, even with the afternoon attack, I am willing to let it go and leave it as that.

Lord told me that he sent another 50 spirits to attack me, thinking I was sleeping so easier to deal with. Lord is faithful, that's all I can say. when covering the home and the family is not enough anymore, all these lead by the Lord as He and me is one, I manifested the Lord's hand on the coming attacks. Still feeling the attacks, I manifested Lord's hand on S to judge the adversary and bless Him, I prayed to Lord for His Lord's hand to bind up all the remaining 150 spirits in his home. Lord faithfully locked them all in the Lake of Fire. Hallelujah! With that, finally I got my peace. I decided to pray my list of prayers and meditated on words of Christ before going to sleep.

This is what Lord told me in meditation:
'Father God is happy for you. S has no more chance to send any spirit against you. All of them are now in the Lake of Fire. It is a costly lost for him. He built them up in his 30 years of life. Spending thousands on them. It's all gone now. He is now in shock of his total lost. In a week or two, he will see that his whole body will be covered by leprosy, from head to toe. I judge him to have it for life, till he die.

There will be no cure for him, even though there are medicine in the market. I will make sure no one caught it from him. What he get is a rare form. That is my curse for him, for coming against my anointed one. Glory to Lord Jesus!!! Amen and Amen!!!

End

I have my peaceful sleep, now fully awakes with no aches, praise the Lord! If you ask me if the above is real, I think it's more real than what we could see with our eyes. I am glad I have my beloved Lord Jesus on my side. I am glad that He brought me back to Him 2 yrs ago. If not for Him through NCC, I would not know about my rights as a Child of God in Christ. I would be hopeless and looking somewhere for that so call man that could talk to spirit to help me. But because I am a Child of God and I know my rights that Lord Jesus had secured for me at the Cross, I could trust in His deliverance and stand boldly to come against unwanted source.

From this Crisis, I now surely know Lord Jesus is the Lord of Lord and the King of King. His Name is above all Names that could come. He is the Almighty and yet He is a humble God. He has no pride, full of Compassion, and love me so much!

ABBA Father, Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me so much at the Cross. Thank You for being so Faithful and Powerful. Glory to You, Lord Jesus, Glory, Glory!! Amen & Amen!!!

No comments: