Monday, December 22, 2008

The Benefits from Lord Jesus

This is the prayer that Lord leads me to reveal about the Goodness of Lord Jesus. I pray this prayer with my Deuteronomy 28 blessing. Lord impresses me this morning to post it here for you too. It’s all that Jesus had completed for us in His 33 years of life on earth and all that He had done on the cross for us to receive freely. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus. Here is the prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your blood that cleanses me clean.
Thank You for forgiving me all my sins, past, present and future.

Lord, thank You for Your Stripes that removes the curses of the Law and the generation curse.

Lord, thank You for Your blood has redeemed me from all the stinks of death.

Lord, thank You for Your Perfect Work on the Cross that now, Daddy God do not impute sin on me. I have the Holiness of God and the Love of God with me. David’s sure mercy is on me.

Lord Jesus, thank YOU that You are my injured and injurer and thru the blood of Jesus, You have made Daddy God and me very rich.

Thank You that I am the Righteousness of God in Christ and I am the seed of Abraham. I shall claim all the blessings of Abraham as I am heir to the Promise.

All thanks to Lord Jesus, Your blood, Your stripes, Your death, Your obedience, Your health, Your strength, Your wholeness and Your Life. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen & Amen!

No comments: