Saturday, December 20, 2008

Delivered

Praise the Lord, the Glory of Lord Jesus. Forever He is faithful and His blessing brings not sorry. Hallelujah!!! Amen and Amen!

For so many Friday nights, hubby always went drinking and came back drunk and at 2am+. Glory to the Lord!!! Last evening he went drinking too. But he reached home at 12am and alert!!! This is something I did not expect to see. I could see that his mood was down, even though he is paying more attention when I talk to him. Lord told me yesterday that it was the night for His miracle!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!!

This is what I learn from the Lord lately. Promises from Him might get delayed over the situation that happens. Based on our trust and the things that happen around us, Lord adjust the blessing for the right time right moment and right place. Last Friday, Hubby went for group drinking, so Lord did not manifest His Glory then.

Thursday, Hubby faced lots of upset issues and went for ½ an hour of drinking beer. Lord told me that S is building up his alcohol level in his body for the Friday. Glory to the Lord, Lord let him taste beer, but removed the taste of Volka. Usually they would hop around the pub/bars, go for beer first and then move to hard liquor.

With Lord’s leading, I plea the blood over him, over his body, his drinking, his alcohol tasting, his alertness, his drunkenness, his emotion and his feeling. Whatever I could think of that moment I plea the blood of Jesus over them and manifested Lord’s hand too.

I get my loving husband back now. He is paying attention when talking to me and did not show any frustration with me. Hallelujah!!!

Daddy God, I thank You for looking after each of my family members and keep them away from the temptation of the devil.

Last Sunday was another Glory of Lord Jesus. Su’s 2nd son, Z, previously quite proud of himself. He always felt that he is better than his brother. Su has talked to him about not stay in pride for that’s also another tool of the devil. Su did not manage to talk to him.

Su’s husband offered me a ride to somewhere nearby after church. I agreed and went along. Hehe..actually Lord have a task for me. As the town they went to have good food, Su told me, I decided to buy some home. As it took 10 mins, I decided to sit with Su’s family, they were having dinner there. As her hubby, HL, was with the barber, De wants iced lemon tea and I decided to bless them.

We talked about the coming Christmas celebration and Su showed me the Christmas presents list from both her sons. De wants umbrella, badminton racket etc. While Z wants branded bowling ball, branded bowling ball bags (each cost over $200), he even wanted a laptop!! He is a Sec 1 boy, Su told him that he does not need to have such.

Su told him that Lord’s way of blessing is the more he looked to material things, Lord will not bless him to increase his pride. Lord loves him so much and will not bless him to get closer to the devil. Where as for De, he does not bother about material goods or status, as such, Lord could easily pour blessings into him. As he will not be bother into pride.

Lord came strongly in me and preached a good message to Z, showing all angles of pitfall in others life. Showing him the danger of continue this pride. Hallelujah!!! Su mentioned that Z is showing more consideration lately. Pride the Lord!!!

Daddy God, thank You for taking good care of my family members and Su’s family members. In You, both of us are greatly blessed by You. Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen & Amen!!!

No comments: