Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Great Day

Hallelujah!!! Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus!!! Today is the Revelation Day for my husband!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

S has been having fun in China that he even missed his flight home yesterday. He will be home today and hubby told me that he has a dinner with his account boss and all the leads. When I called Su, I did not tell her S would be home today. Lord disclosed to Su that S will be home today and he is the “boss” hubby is meeting. Hubby knows that I dislike S and he tries to hide from me. Praise to Lord that I have Him the Almighty One as my backing. “Who Are You Mountain? In the Name of Jesus, Back OFF!” Amen!

As I meditated Psalm 18:41, this is what Lord revealed to me yesterday:

‘Tomorrow will be the revelation day for P, my husband. S see that P is moody (yes, hubby mood is very down lately. Lord is bringing him to the end of self. It’s a torture for hubby that he even has to hide this sadness in his life from me. Hiaz!). S took the chance to drown P. P will not taste beer. He will taste plain. After that they will proceed to bar. S will arrange 2 girls to keep P happy.

Father will transfer all the alcohol into S glass of Volka. P will taste plain. I have removed his sexual desire for other women. Tomorrow he won’t feel a thing. Only friction and heat will be generated.

S is happy for this golden opportunity. He will take more than a sip of the alcohol. I will make sure that 40% of the alcohol goes into him from his 2 sips (Lord’s miracle just like He turns water into wine in the bible).

I will get S to tell P all that he planned to harm P. P will get his big shock that his most trusted buddy is actually trying to harm him. He will be at a lost of what to expect next. I will talk to him to lead him to Me. Glory to Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!’

End

Lord even asked me to go get his Christmas Ham and drink to comfort my hubby. He said that hubby was very down lately and has no mood to go get his favourite Christmas food. It’s a must have for his tradition. Praise the Lord that only Him could know what to do for the right moment. I want to get more of the drink to let hubby enjoy. But Lord said this is not to pamper him but to let him taste a bit of sweetness and be comforted. Hehe…only Lord knows what will create the best result in the human He created! Praise You, my Abba Father, My Daddy! Amen!

No comments: