Monday, December 15, 2008

By His Stripes, I am healed

This is a very common scripture that most Christian would proclaim when they are sick, so do I. On Saturday, I was planning to meditate at the quiet of the night. Alas…I did not know what was coming for me. The night before, Lord told me that He wants me to restart my praying in the spirit in the evening. I have stopped it to concentrate on meditation. I started for 1 night.

The next night, as I get out of shower, my mind was on meditation and forgot about the praying in the spirit. I was disturbed in my meditation. There were too many voices that I lost track which is Lord. I was meditated into distressed. In the mid of it, I got an attack of UTI. The sudden urge to get close to Lord arise and I was casting the UTI out as I visited the toilet. I also tried to worship Lord to get Lord presence and chase of the sickness. I even tried watching The Passion of Christ and told Lord let me had the full revelation of all my sickness are being judged in Lord Jesus. I even plea blood covering and manifested the Lord’s hand. But all these done in an anguish heart did not help much.

It was 4am, I was tired, but I could not get to sleep as I felt the burning sensation. My husband had just woken up and I told him to bring me to the 24hrs clinic, but he refused. Out of tiredness, I pray to Lord to by His Grace, bless me lots of His Great Grace for me to fall asleep. I also cast the UTI to Him and pray to Lord to heal me as I asleep.

When I woke up on Sunday morning, I was feeling much better, but the burning sensation was still around. I proclaimed that it is written ‘I am the righteousness of God in Christ’, ‘by His stripes, I am healed’ and ‘Through Christ Jesus, the spirit of Life has set me free from the Law of Sin and Death’ each time I went to toilet.

After praying my daily prayers, Lord led me to recall, since I can trust Lord that I have no sin as all my sins were judged in Lord Jesus 2000 years ago, how I cannot trust that for the sickness too. At that moment, I realised that since ‘By His Stripes, I am healed’ then all my sickness are judged in Lord Jesus 2000 years too. I started proclaiming and believing that ‘I am the Righteousness of God in Christ’, I have no sin and no sicknesses as ‘By His Stripes, I am healed’.

As I keep on proclaiming and believing, Lord restored my swollen vagina (another attack) and the burning sensation from the UTI also lessen. Praise the Lord. As I continued with faith and proclaiming: It is written ‘I am the Righteousness of God in Christ’ and ‘By His Stripes, I am healed’ each time I went toilet, Lord is reducing the burning sensation. I know I am healed and keep believing in it. At this point, the burning sensation is gone, Praise the Lord for the deliverance. Hallelujah!

Thank You, Daddy God, to let me come to this revelation that I have no more sickness. I could with faith proclaim that I am healed and chase off the lying symptom. Daddy God, thank You for teaching me to walk in faith for this healing. Hallelujah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can your husband have refused to take you to the hospital that is terrible

Stephanie said...

Hi Anonymous,

Our relationship had broken down long ago. Just that I did not realise it. It was Lord who slowly revealed to me his heart is dead on me long ago.