Friday, December 26, 2008

My Almighty God

Hallelujah! Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus! Amen & Amen!

This Christmas Celebration in my home was a magical one. Su and I decorated the apartment and the Christmas Tree according to what Lord instructed us. It was so amazing that Lord was present with us. The deco and the good food projected a classy and rich taste that my siblings were all amazed by it. Lord said their hearts were opened to Him. Hallelujah!!!

Lord has good taste when it comes to His idea. With His presence, my brother was so overwhelmed by it that he approached my hubby to ask if it was his idea. Hubby told him that it was done by me and Su. He said that we moved a class higher in our home decoration. haha...praise the Lord! My eldest sis asked me that night if I get my blessing and the next morning, she asked Su over the phone if she gets her blessing. Praise the Lord that He is being lifted up high in my siblings' eyes. They enjoyed all the food too. Lord knows all my family members tastebuds that He is able to come up the food that all likes. This don't come cheap though, the food and the decorations cost us $500+. Praise the Lord that He is my provider.

A day before Christmas Eve, hubby asked me if I had anything on on Christmas day. I did not have, but for him, he said he have. On further check, he said it was S's friend, whom he met only a couple of time, invited him over to her Christmas party. I questioned him on why he is going then. Su told me that S is using hubby as his driver. At that moment, Lord led me to realise that S had used his spirit to get hubby to be his driver. No wonder for a few occassion, I was wondering why hubby went to gathering that wasn't much related to him.

Lord impressed me to pray that not by my power and not by my strength but by Lord's spirit, to block all spiritual temptation to get hubby out. Praise the Lord, when S called hubby on Christmas Day, he told S that he was tired and not attending the event! Hallelujah! Today being Friday, I checked with hubby if he is going drinking in the evening. He was not sure but told me this morning that he might go. I prayed to Lord that not by my power nor by my strength but by His Spirit, I prayed Lord to block all form of spiritual temptations or any influences that come for hubby. Praise the Lord!!!! Hubby stay at home tonight!!! Hallelujah!!!

Lord told me that S knew he could not use the spirit on hubby on Christmas. He did try using his spirit today again, but Lord sent His angles to block the spirits from coming close to hubby. S knew that his spirit could not work and did not call hubby to go drinking. Praise the Lord!!!

As for S, he played with spirits and Lord said he has to give his soul to them. That's the cost for playing with fire! He used his spirit on hubby on all areas, even get hubby to teach him on how to do his work, I don't pity him, especially with all these favour, he still tried to harm hubby. Hiaz...

Father God, Lord Jesus, I thank You for being the Highest Most God!!! I know Jesus Name is above all names and Jesus is the Most High God, all spirits cannot compare to Him at all!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!

Update 28/12/2008:

This afternoon as I stepped off the shuttle bus at Suntec, I tripped over a small step and fell down, hurting my left knee cap but could walk immediately, praise the Almighty Lord!!! Lord just told me that I was pushed down by the spirit sent by S against me.

After service, as I was on the bus home, Lord came strongly to pray in the spirit. I could sense attack coming on. I pause to manifest Lord's hand and plea the blood over all the people on board the bus, pray to Lord to send angels to open the way for the bus. I even get Lord to be the one driving and He be the bus driver focus and concentration. The prayer in the Spirit was still very strong.

Lead by Lord, I manifested the Lord's hand on the spirits coming against me. I pray that Lord throw them to hell. After that my prayer in spirit cool down and finally stop. As I just meditated on 1 verse, Lord told me S sent 200 spirits against me. He found out who has helped hubby. Lord has thrown his 200 spirits to the Lake of Fire. Lord told me S suffered heavy lost. He had to pay to invest in more spirit.

My PC under virus attack, just now when Lord lead me to pray for recovery of my PC, He manifested Deuteronomy 28 curse on the virus. I was impressed to pray that Deuteronomy 28 curse be upon S on each evil move and thoughts he has on me or hubby or anyone else.

Lord told me that He will not let S harm me any more. He said that He will judge S with Deuteronomy curse while I will be blessed with Deuteronomy 28 blessing. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus, who is forever faithful and protective to His Children of God. Amen & Amen!

1 comment:

Malcolm Loh said...

Hi Steph

Praise God for the breakthru!

Continue believing and speaking God's protection over your marriage, and I look forward to hearing even more powerful testimonies!