Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Meal from Heaven

Daddy God is such a loving and wonderful God. He not only takes good care of my family and Su’s family. Everywhere we go He greatly blesses us His God’s Favour. It is amazing sight to see the traffic lights along the whole stretch of road turns green for me to travel smoothly. He stops the rain so that His beloved child can have a day of fun or return home dry.

Lately, through Su and my meditation, Lord told us what to order or prepare and what recipes to follow for those He wants us to cook. He even told us which shops and what food to order. Praise Him the Almighty God is into the tiny things in our life. Here is the food list He has come up for my and Su, our families and our siblings’ families and our mum to enjoy for our Christmas Eve celebration:

MEAT
Gammon Ham
Black Pepper Ribs
Swedish Meatballs
Buttermilk Fried Chicken (Mexican)
Hot dog

RICE and POTATOES
Cashew Nut and Cranberry Pilaf
Potatoes Gratin
Potatoes Balls

SALAD
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrot Stick
Cucumber Stick
Celery Stick
Avocado Salsa sauce

DESSERTS
Blis Log Cake
Mini Tarts:
Chicken Pie, Tuna Puff, Black Pepper Chicken,
Curry Puff, Apple Strudel, Butter Croissant,
Almond Roll, Vegetable Pie, Chicken Mushroom Pie

CHOCOLATE FONDUE
Mass mellow
Honey Dew
Rock Melon
Pear

DRINK
Mango Orange drinks

Daddy God, thank You for the wonderful food list that You have prepared for my family. I thank You that my husband shall know the truth about his so called trusted buddy tonight. I thank You that You are bringing him back to me and to You. I thank You that Su’s husband is going to join us for the first time. Lord, only You could impress him to join us on this great feast. Thank You for blessing us strong and healthy, rich and prosperous. I praise You!

No comments: