Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Glory of Lord Jesus II

2 Fridays had come and past, I am glad that I get my husband by my side instead of him out there drinking somewhere. Even though he thought he would be going yesterday and even today, it all did not turn out as his wish. S has gone out of sickness and had a day of tiredness before fallen sick again. Praise the Lord whose protection is on His children!!!

Hubby has told me this afternoon that he will not be picking us up tonight as he is going drinking. No choice, I have to take public transport home. I has just reached home about 30mins ago. I was surprised to see that hubby is at home. Hallelujah!!! He said S is sick and so they could not go. Lord told me there will not be anymore chance of him going drinking with hubby. Praise the Lord!!!

I don't know when S started manipulation on hubby. The very obvious time was from September 08 when hubby kept mentioning S a lot. Hubby kept telling me that S tell him this and that....on things he must do. S become so common in his mouth that I got jealous why he kept mentioning S says and why not wife says. What I did not realise is S has used spirit to control hubby. His sleeping time was also being manipulated. Hubby used to sleep late and wake up around 8am. After being controlled, he wake up 6:45-7am and sleep around 11pm. Now that he is back to his normal self, his sleeping pattern is going back to the old way again. His mouth no more mentioning S say this and that. Praise the Lord!!

I am currently meditating Psalm 7. I was looking at the verse I just meditated recently and this is what Lord says:

Psalm 7:9
9 'O righteous God, who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the voilence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.' I am glad that Lord is on my side helping me. It was not a nice feeling to be at defence against the dark. I am glad to get back my peace. Praise the Almighty Lord, who is always so faithful and so compassionate!!!

Psalm 7:10-11
10 'My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart. 11 God is a righteous judge, a God who expresses his wrath every day.' I am glad that Lord, the Almighty, is the God Most High. It is due to this that I could stay in His Peace. Living under attack is no joke! Daily, Lord is my Saviour for different problems faced. I am glad that this is His Promise to me in Psalm 91 'You will call upon Me and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble, I will deliver you and honor you.'

Even though hubby might not know how his trusted friend/boss has manipulated him, I am glad that he need not be under his control any longer. I get back my loving husband and Jc gets back her loving daddy. Glory to Lord Jesus, Amen and Amen!!!

Daddy God, I thank You that by the Grace of Lord Jesus, I am walking in the blessing of Abraham. I thank You for sealing me up in Your Shikano Glory. Thank You for clothing me with Your Righteousness from the crown of head to the sole of foot. Abba Father, thank You for sending Lord Jesus to die for me so that by His 30 years of sinless life on earth and dying for me at the Cross, I could receive the blessing of Abraham and walking in it. Life is so blessed with the dew of Heaven following me where ever I go. Such a blessed life, Abba Father, I thank You very very much! Glory! Glory! Glory to Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen & Amen!!!

2 comments:

Malcolm Loh said...

Hi Steph

What a wonderful breathru! Hallelujah!

2009 is going to be a year where the Lord's free favours profusely abounds in your life!

Stephanie said...

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

May the Beloved Daddy favours profusely abounds in your life too!

Shalom!