Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Seed

Yesterday evening, I was listening to this sermon, ' The Promise Seed and Your Inheritance', Sunday service 23rd Dec 2007. At that service, Pastor Prince shared that Lord blessing us Deuteronomy 28 blessings. We could get it because Lord Jesus, the seed that opens the way to heaven, to His Righteousness and to the Promise that Daddy God gives to Abraham, who existed before the Law.

This morning, as I was praying in the spirit, Lord leads me to recall about Lord Jesus is the seed that opens the way to our good life in Him. Lord let me realised that it's all by Lord Jesus alone that we get blessed freely.

Long ago, before I know the Lord, I heard from a sermon that we must do something to get our blessing. At that time, I ask God what should I do. As I opened the bible, John 6:29 'Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” At that time, the word 'BELIEVE' jumped out at me. That leads me to realise that to get blessed, is to believe all that was taught to me by the pastors in NCC. That's how I have been receiving and believing.

Through this believing, my thoughts slowly changes, to the ways of life that was taught by NCC. I did not realise that I was focusing on Jesus all these while. The thing is, Lord anointed Pastor Prince to reveal about Jesus. Through him, I learned and still learning more and more about Jesus Christ and live the way that was taught.

John 14:23 'If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.' 24 'He who does not love me will not obey my teaching.' Even though I was listening to lots of sermons and following the life that Lord specified, I did not realise that I was fulfilling this scripture. Praise the Lord!

John 15:9 'As the Father has love me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.' 10 'If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.' Just by learning more about how Jesus loves me, this part get fulfilled by the Grace of Lord easily.

John 15:15 '...I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.' Su has a joyful, fun time joking with Lord, while I am the more serious one with Him. :D

John 15:16 '...I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit – fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.' Praise the Lord, this is what is familiar with Su and me. Whenever we have needs and seek help from the Lord, He always helps us to solve our problems. Thank You, Daddy God, Abba Father, praise You!

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your leading. As I and Su learn more and more about You, Holy Spirit comes and be with us as our thoughts and our hearts receive and believe all about you. Thank You that You have said that we are in Your Heart. Through test of faith in the daily walk, You now said we are on Your Right hand. As disclosed by Pastor Prince long ago, we first know of Your love through waving the breast of Lord Jesus to Father God. As we walk in this love, Lord gives us His Thigh, His Power to let Him leads us to greater height.

Father God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, I know I am just a breath. Thank You that through Your leading, Su and I will do mighty thing for You. For it is not us doing, but You, Lord, You are the one coming through us to perform the signs and wonders. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!!! Amen & Amen!!!

No comments: