Monday, January 12, 2009

The light moment

Last evening, S told hubby that he want to video talk with hubby to check out the function. He got hubby to show our home to him. I was in the bedroom praying my prayer. I heard Jc and hubby talking and decided to check it out. Hubby is showing Jc to S too. As I went into the computer room, hubby focus the phone camera at me.

At this moment, what should I do? Facing an enemy and yet he is ignorant hubby buddy? Lead by my Lord, I gave him a funny face, with my tongue out and my 2 palms on the sides of my face, doing a bird flying style and go nah nah nah...haha....since I can't scold him as hubby trusted him so much, that's the next best for me instead of greet him. I moved away and hubby put the focus back on me again. This time round I put my 2 palms, one infront of the other with 1 end at the nose, doing another nah nahnah nah nah...:P and blocked hubby from filming me again.

Having seen me and the house, S and his mum combined force to come against me. (Lord revealed afterwards). They get devil to send 2000 spirits against me. Lord said they want to destroy me by getting devil to manifest a deadly disease on me. Father God bind them all up and throw them to the lake of Fire. Lord get me to pray in the spirit and they were defeated.

This is what Lord told me afterwards:
I shall not let them go freely. Both the mum and son will be curses with Deuteronomy 28:25. I will not let go of them. Too much evil has come from them. Glory to Lord Jesus, the Name above all Name. Lord has send 2000 angels to defeat all that is coming for you. 2 was sent to seal up the mouth of S and his mum. Glory to the Lord!

Now SF and his mum knows that they are no match to you. They will not try any ideas on you anymore. Praise the Lord!!!

Daddy God, with the PC down, I am not listening to as much sermons and worshipping. Yet I am glad that even I didn't listen much, Lord is still with me and leading me to get my victory. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen & Amen!!!

2 comments:

Stanley Wong said...

Hi Stephanie,

Numbers 6:24-26
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Amen!

Stephanie said...

Amen & Amen!!! Glory to Lord Jesus for His finished Work at Calvary 2000 years ago. :D