Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Grace of Lord Jesus

Pastor Prince ever said that there was once he had an appointment with his wife. He arrived at that meeting place ahead of time and was attracted to a lady. Then he realised that was his wife. I remembered this and was wondering how could he not know his wife.

These 2 days, my husband are waking up early to pick up S willingly according to Lord. Yesterday, I could give him a hug before he gone off. Today, I was 5 min late in sending Jc to school. By the time I returned, he was not around anymore. I was disappointed that he did not wait to hug me before going off. 7 mins later, he called. He asked me if I was the one standing at the 1st floor lift landing. I told him I was. He said when his car drove passed the block, he turned and saw someone, then realised that was me. His expression was "what the hell...."

He called to make double sure who he had seen was actually me. Haha...Lord told me that his expression of "what the hell..." was actually mean "Wow..." Well, I am still the same me, just that recently rebonded my hair. Now it's shining straight.

He had went drinking last night and had sms me to tell me that he was a bit horny and check if I am available. From past drinking session, he always get horny and came back to make out with me. Usually, I will pray to Lord to make me horny for him. Somehow, last night I was rather pissed off by his constant getting horny out there and coming home to treat me as a sex object.

Last night, I prayed to Lord to take away his horniness. He tried kissing me but he took mouth refreshing sweet and brushed his teeth before coming for me. Somehow, this taste put me off. I was yucking over his kissing that it turned him off. In the bedroom, he smsed to me, who was in the computer room. He said, 'So much for being my "sex object". Anytime my ass..." I replied him about my displeasure. Then he smsed again, "So now got conditions...Didn't mention that before..I knew it wasn't true...Next time don't promise what you can't keep." This got me worked up that I walked into the room to give him a piece of my mind.

My mind was still fresh with Pastor Prince 'Humorous Bible Illustrations - God create sex appeal' that how sexual a wife is, is all in the mind of the husband. I told him that I do not like the fact that he got horny looking at other girls and come home to use me as his sex object. He told me that he was thinking about me when he was horny. Yeah, right...luckily I have Lord who knows his heart. Praise the Lord!

I was asking him on how much he value me, his wife. I even ask if he would be finding it sexually appealing that I get horny over some men and go back home to him for sex. I want him to take notice of me. Anyway, I told him to come for sex on other days that he is not drinking. I passed the whole issue to Lord and went sleeping. This morning, Lord set the meeting right time right moment. For me to walk to the lift and waiting for it while he drove down from the 2nd floor to turn out to the exit. Just that short moment, I waited for the lift to come down and he drove pass and saw me. It created such an impression on him that he bothered to even call me up to check if that lady was really me. I do wonder what kind of impression Lord created in him. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Praise Your Almighty Grace, Lord Jesus! It nothing about me, not by my power nor by my strength, by Your Spirit, You have let hubby take notice of me. You sing Grace come down as I ponder over it. That must be a great impression that You have created in hubby for him bother to check. He is one who never praise me but always push me down over his displeasure. Even when Lord recently changed me better, he looked to other area to complain. So this morning encounter was a refreshing one, for me to hear and for him to see. Glory to You, Lord Jesus! Thank You for Your Great Grace, Great Mercy and Great God's Favour pouring strongly all over me. Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen & Amen!!!

3 comments:

Malcolm Loh said...

Hi Steph

Your articles are such a breath of fresh air because they are written with such honesty.

I recall an earlier sermon that Ps Prince preached where he mentioned about how some ladies would go for the midweek services and then go home and nag their husbands about how they did not do this, or did not do that. As a result, those husbands resented him.

He advised these ladies to instead go home after the midweek services and make love to their husbands. By doing so, their husbands would encourage them to go to the midweek services more frequently. Because of the transformation seen in their wives, some husbands would even start going to the services out of curiosity and they end up attending regularly as well.

May your hubby see how much you are willing to submit to him (it's fabulous that he finds you sexually desirable) and through that also come to know the grace gospel.

Stephanie said...

Hi Mal,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

It's good to be lead by the Lord. This morning, hubby and me wake up about the same time.

Lord leads me to move close to hug him and my hand working on his little brother and then move to give him a good bath that he cums in satisfaction. After that he gives me a tight hug.

Praise the Lord for such leading. In the nature, I won't even think of moving close to hug him, so even least in give him a wonderful wake up call.

But, isn't Lord amazing? All His leading is always right moment and right time. Hallelujah!!!

Stephanie said...

I would like to show you how Great is Lord leading.

I have married to hubby for 9.5 years. In these 9 years, I 'owed' him lots of bj from all the favours he done for me. To such an extent that he wondered how am I going to 'pay' him back, for I rarely provide him. Maybe say once a year or none at all.

But just in these 2 months...practically Lord is leading me to satisfy him. So, you see...in natural, I am so limited, I do not even want to kiss his manhood.

But with Lord Great Grace, I find it acceptable and even don't mind to fulfill him. That's how much Lord has changed me.

Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus for His Great Grace and Great Mercy that is flowing in my life.

Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen & Amen!!!