Sunday, January 25, 2009

Planting Ground

Lord Jesus tells us the parables of the sowers and the different grounds that exist. Have you ever wonder what ground are you? How can you receive the seeds of the word of Christ?

On the way home from church service on Friday, I was in the shuttle bus sitting with a baby Christian of 1+ month old. I was telling her how to stand in the word 'I am the Righteousness of God in Christ'. She has problem remembering this verse. Through Lord's leading, and He leads me to recall my initial baby stage, to write about this post.

I was telling her about initially, even proclaiming the word, I did not feel anything about the word at all. Yes, that's was my encounter months ago, when I was just a baby Christian coming face to face with the word of Christ. I did not have any feeling for it, they are just words to me.

I was wondering how to bring this verse, 'I am the Righteousness of God in Christ', into life in me. I was writing this verse on a piece of paper and put it visible to me in front of the computer. Day in day out, I looked at this verse. I do not how long I have been sowing this verse into me as I come face to face with it daily. Just like a person, first time you see him/her, they are stranger to you. As you meet this person daily, slowly something develop in you that you feel that you and this person can be acquaintance.

The word of Christ is the same. The more you hear it or the more you see it and just receive it into you, sowing is happening. Slowly, overtime, when you proclaiming it out, you will feel there is power in the word, for you have sow the word into the spirit.

As we receive Christ into our lives, Lord gives us a piece of Good Ground to work on. How well you use your own piece of ground is all up to you, your choice. What words you want to plant into Him or all the world news and the happening around you that you want to plant into this ground, it's all up to you, you are the owner of this land, the Holy Spirit in you.

You might wonder why you did not hear much or feel much of the Spirit and why someone like me and Su, we claimed that Lord speak through us. It's by this daily sowing into the Spirit, you slowly get to know the Lord that is within you. The more you sow into Him, the more He could come out to lead you. The more you want to know Him, the more He will surely lead you to know Him.

Lord do not wait till you know Him well to bless you. As long as you have a heart for Him, each stage that you walk with Him, sowing daily the word of Christ, more and more He will lead you and you will also find that prayers get answered easily.

Father loves us so much that He open the way through Lord Jesus for us to come close to Him, so close He opened the way that Lord is with us daily. He makes His words easily available to us so that we can choose what we want to plant into our ground.

For me, over time, it becomes automatic that I know I am the Righteousness of God in Christ. I used to have problem believing that Lord will surely bless me. Then I encountered this verse, Psalm 89:34 ' My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.' I put this into my daily prayer list and praying it daily. I don't know when, but faith just grow in me that I know that Daddy God will surely bless me richly.

Now, Lord is leading me to meditate daily that more word of Christ is being planted into the good ground and when time in need, Lord brings up the right word for me to stand in faith to counter the disbelieve of that moment. It all because the words were sowed into Him that He could bring it up for me to use, and when I declare it out with my mouth and believe it, Lord show me signs and wonders to remain in His Peace.

Father God, Abba, I pray that your sheep will read this post with purity of unblock heart and receive this into them, so that they can be good ground for You to work Mightily in their life. I pray in Jesus Almighty Name, Amen!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen & Amen!!!

No comments: