Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Glory of Lord Jesus III

I didn't know Lord Jesus suffered so much for me till today sermon by Pastor Lian. She was wondering about the oil component in the offerings. The wine and the bread represents Lord Jesus blood and fresh. From what we learnt from Pastor Prince, the oil is crushed from olive. Olive was crushed to produce oil. Somehow, I still could not link it to Lord Jesus suffering at the cross. Pastor Prince always says that the thigh is the best parts of Jesus that sends frangrant sense to Daddy God. I always imagined this as the uncooked version of fat that is present in the meat I cook, I could not see Lord Jesus suffering there.

Glory to Lord Jesus, today sermon really opened my eyes. Pastor Lian was meditating the element of oil with her group of friends. One of them mentioned to her that when food is BBQ, they produced oil. The fat is converted to oil. Finally, I could see how Lord suffered at the cross for me. He was burnt till so cooked that the fat melt down into oil. The anointed oil that protects us and our surrounding when we apply it. Glory to Lord Jesus!!! Hallelujah that He did such a Perfect Job for me that through Him, I have the Righteousness of God through Christ!!!

Daddy God loves me so MUCH!!! He sent Lord Jesus to be striped beyong human recognision and He was BBQ till oil was produced so that Daddy God through Lord Jesus could bless me with His Youth, His Strength, His Wholeness, His Health, His Wealth.

Glory to Lord Jesus, forever and ever for all that He had done for me, for me to enjoy His Blessed Life of Abraham. Wow, what a Glorious Truth, if only all the children of God could realise how Good Daddy God is, so much Loving Kindness and Tender Cares. Oh Lord, Oh Abba, Oh Holy Spirit, WOW, HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!! May You Name, Lord JESUS, be glorified forever and ever!!! Amen!!!

No comments: