Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Work

The luxury of working in the centre is no time limit.

Now working in the real world means time and work rate and the production.

Daily wakes up 5:45 am to get ready and to rush to work as early as possible and to start checking the scanned documents even before official start work and to keep up the speed in eating lunch and to begins work before time of breaks are over do make me tired much.

The only good is I don't stay over time and don't go back on Saturday to work over time.

Today, as I sleep longer and more that I am recovering from the tiredness. No wonder another from the centre said the job is too stressful for her!!!

The only good is the job pays me better than the centre does.

However, I am not banking to work long term there. My heart is still for the job Lord has placed in my heart long ago. This will be my dream work to pray healing for people and the joy of seeing the smile on their face.

That's all that I am posting and I will return to meditate God Word again. 

No comments: