Sunday, February 14, 2016

About Me

Recently my counselor had a session with me and she commented I am highly functional and recommended me to look for a job out there instead of working in the centre.

She commented after I got the job, she will want to discharge me from here. She said those that stay here are not that well in their mental health and I am not so I should get a room out there to stay instead.

I told her that I want to stay till my blessing come as looking for a room out there will increase my cost and I am unwilling to pay the market rate for rental room. I do hope she let me stay till then.

Yesterday gathering Su and her sons didn't turn up as her lie of going oversea is revealed by Lord when I asked Him where she is going and Lord told me she is in Singapore.

When I told her that she said nonsense but dare not send her son to collect ang pow from us just in case her lie of oversea is being exposed.

She had lied to me about my other sibling wants to sell my mum's house, instead I learnt from my other siblings that she is the one whom want to sell!!!

She made me homeless just because she had debts to clear and needed the money. Her husband could not kept his job and depends on her meager salary to support her family!!! He needed her to earn a living while he stay home and being lazy and use credit card when he ran out of money.

He too ashamed to face us and we pity Su from finding such a husband. Beside wanting to dress up and look good, he has nothing to boast about. What can good look does?

He is just like a baby that cannot endure hard work and scolding from the boss. Too proud of himself but a good for nothing to us.

Today is 人日 aka human day for the 7th day of the CNY and I wish all of you a Blessed Birthday!

Today is also Valentines Day and I wish all couples a Happy Valentines Day!

Recently met my close friend's brother and he loves talking to me even though my friend told him I am not for him, he didn't get it. He discharged from another centre and wanted to come here. He even want to go to my church!!!

He could talk non stop that my friend said he mumbled to himself at times. It's his sickness. And this lead him unable to get a job but he wants a wife!!!

I do hope he doesn't come close to me. His mum block him from coming here. Thank the Lord!!!

Anyway, my choice is for smart man, be him the past or the future; only 2 choices and not more!!!

No comments: