Saturday, February 20, 2016

His Greater Love

I could not forget what happened before and after the divorce.

Ex was retrenched from 3 companies previously. One from restructuring of company, 2nd from a company whom a lady colleague told him that nothing wrong with him. The last one wanted everyone to bring the spouses and the boss did stare at me.

Now I know that it's because of this person wanted him out of job and hopefully we quarrel or whatever to make the relationship sour.

However, ex skill is good that he has no problem getting a job!

Next, ex was led to drink whisky to volka to destroy his brain through alcoholism but Lord saved him.

Finally he spotted ex unfaithfulness and supplied girls to him that led me and Su to pray for 9 months before giving up. Ex's heart finally turned away from me after tasting younger girls.

He also let me know his name through accusing me of liking him.

Next, he appeared in church, sitting next to me in 2012.

Then he appeared in Telco service centre when I brought Jc to service her phone.

Then he appeared again at Parliament House, where Mr Lee Kwan Yew coffin was placed, to shout, 'She is the one who prayed for him' when I was there to pay respect to Mr LKY.

He also sent many agents whom acts as taxi driver to question me.

He even traced where I live.

He also send the many cabs heading the same location as an indication of marriage.

He did so many things about me and around me.

When I posted Lord told me I have two men to choose from but I don't know the 2nd man, above was his respond.

Even the lady that supposedly like him also so shock I have a teenage daughter.

Some how he wanted me and did so much but currently not possible.

I never expect to have such a romantic love story that could be produced into a movie. But it did happened to me and when it happened it wasn't romantic at all!!!

It's when each part of the puzzle are built together that it looks modern days romantic love story that included David and Beshebath love story that led to the murder of her husband by David's plan.

Even though I have other bees that I shook off as non as smart as these two.

One, whom turn away from me and one, whom love led him did so much!!!!

Even though now the arrow is turn on me with sizzle on brain, stroke and various cancers, etc, by opposing sources, I will never ever forget such a man exists.

And what love could led a man to do. Be thou, who love me or be thou, who don't want him to love me.

How this love story ends, you will have to wait and see!!!

Interesting to read but not sweet to walk through right now!!! Amen!!!

No comments: