Saturday, February 13, 2016

The sixth day of Chinese New Year

The 6th day of CNY sound like luck, which means fortune. In this day, my siblings are going to gather together as my mum originally started. Only Su said she will not be around and forsake the gathering.

This morning as I meditated, I saw this verse, Proverb 27:17 'Iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.'

No wonder advices to friend brings great comforts to my friends!

I saw another verse, Proverb 27:20 'Hell and Destruction are Never Full, so the eyes of man are never satisfied.'

No wonder man in the world always chase after money and always feel not enough!!! The system of this world to get man running for the pot of Gold, which Heaven used to lay the pathment!!!! What a contradiction!!!

Chinese New Year last for 15 days so 6th day is near the mid of it and I bless all readers of my blog a Prosperous and Good Year ahead of you!!! Amen Amen!!

No comments: