Monday, February 8, 2016

Lunar New Year

Yesterday I had a enjoyable reunion dinner with my friend and her family. I ate till very satisfactory.

Today the first day of the Lunar New Year, 
I bless Singapore Peaceful and Prosperous.

I bless the Singaporean smart and have the wisdom of God in their daily doing. May they have creative miracle to lift up the name of Singapore to the next level.

I bless the students to have the Peace of God in their daily schooling and activities. May the teachers have good leadership to lead the students to shine for Singapore. 

I bless you parents with leadership abilities to nurture your children to bring about family peace and prosperity.

I bless my siblings not by might, not by power, but by His Spirit, to come about knowing the Goodness of JESUS and to receive Him as their Saviour!

I pray in the Name of Jesus may all be fruitful and multiply! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: