Saturday, February 6, 2016

Blessed Chinese New Year

This Chinese New Year is the most unsettled new year for me. Even the new year cookies I have not buy as much as I had.

Also, with rent of this centre and my stuff at the warehouse, my allowance has been running low then what I used to have.

But, the ang pow money still must give.

I have to look over the limits of what I have, to the field of Abundance of JESUS provision.

Without the Blessed Hope, I will be much poorer and future is bleak.

However, Lord promised His Abundance and I will have over flowing supply.

My good friend come from a poor family as her dad had passed away and they were made poor by his business.

Despite their poor income status, their open house for my friend to bring me, her brother to bring a friend and a cousin joining for the reunion. I appreciate their kindness. They shall be bless.

I wish all of you a Prosperous and Abundance year ahead of you. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: