Saturday, February 20, 2016

New Life

Come Monday, I will be working in the outside world and no more working in the centre.

My counselor pushed me to apply for work and this job just landed on me after a interview. I will be in the busy business with targets to meet etc.

I rather wait in the relax environment but alas was convinced that I could handle but the long journey and long hours are all going to eat into my time.

Another member is working there and the immediate superior wanted to connect us up but she worked late yesterday and today working again for OT pays.

This company convert ministry paper documents to paperless while currently I am doing law firm docu conversion, so about the same job except they have more projects and thus many datelines to meet.

The only good thing is I am earning a higher pay from the current poorly pay. 

However, I am still waiting for Lord manifestation to come forth so that I will maximize my potential for His Purpose.

Previously in IT line, I used my brain the most, now this job uses the hands. In Future job, my body, soul and spirit and especially my mouth will be used by the Lord for the greater Glory of His Manifestation!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am also waiting for this body to renew in youth and for the next man to appear in my life. All these have to be the right moment right time. 

A lot of people around me are happy for me about the new job except me! Maybe I am waiting for Lord to open door for the possessing the possession to come about. Amen Amen!!!

However, I will still try out this detour till the day come about.

I think ex will be happy as he doesn't want me to just depend on the alimony from him. He used to say what if one day he has no ability to pay me!!!

That's all for my life currently. Thank you all over the world for keen to read my blog. Currently Singapore has the most access of my blog. Thanks a lot!!! Amen Amen!!!

Last Sunday, Pastor Joseph Prince from New Creation Church, Singapore shared that an arrow, the dart must be pulled back much to shoot far.

My life is like this dart at the lowest possible place. When the blessing comes about, it will be like the dart hit the Mark. Amen Amen!!!

At least, I am still alive and breathing for His Glory.

All those have breath are to Praise The Lord!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: