Saturday, January 30, 2016

Blessed Hope

My original plan to have reunion dinner with a member here is cancelled due to cost of dinner is to high for this member.

However, Lord opens door that my close friend's mum invites me over to eat with them. Glory Glory!!!

My friend still have sucidal thoughts especially when she looks out of her window at home but she no longer entertain the thoughts. Glory Glory!!!

The increase in medicines is stabilizing her.

For my siblings, I will only be seeing them in the CNY weekend to gather for food and red packets for the children.

For me, I am looking forward to Lord's blessing and for Him to bless me with a man whose heart is with the Lord.

I want to have him with me, serving the Lord in future as what most western pastors have. Their spouses are always with them in their oversea trips.

As a woman, I love to have him by my side to support me in my calling of the Lord.

Money won't be an issue if I am highly blessed and he too will be highly blessed.

As this calling is going to last a life time so it is not important for him to move into this supportive role immediately as I will be under training to rise up to handle issues of the Lord.

At least, I have to go hospital visiting as a first hand training.

And Lord previously revealed that I will station in house for 3 years before move around the world as His Calling.

I will abide with His Calling and do His Work as an empty vessel for His Use.

As the Chinese New Year is approaching, I wish you readers of my blog a Happy and Prosperous Year ahead of you. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: