Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lonely Life

This Chinese New Year is the most Lonely moment for me. None of my siblings willing to invite me to join them for the reunion.

Eldest and Su will be going to their in laws home while 2nd said her food is going to be what offered to idols and not going to invite me and brother said he has other plan.

2nd even blame me for getting myself into this situation.

They value their own family much and refer my divorce as a situation I got by my choice to void of family. But I am also being led to this divorce not by choice.

How worse can life be?

However, thank God there are some celebrations at the centre that cusion the loneliness.

I am also not the only one with no home to go.

Thank God that I have Abba with me and the worse moment is going to turn to the best moments months later. I just need to be patient.

My siblings have give up hope that I will be bless but I have not. I know God cannot lie and His Word last forever. When in hopeless situation, there is a door of hope in the valley and bible hope is the expectation of good!!!

As this year is Possessing our Possessions so I believe my Harvest in the Milk and Honey land has come. And I am waiting for my youth to be renew so that I could have a new lease of life.

In the worse moment of Father Abraham life, Lord Jesus provided Himself as the Lamb of God to be Sacrificed. So that Issac need not die as an offering.

In Father Abraham worse moment of wife, Sarah, being taken by kings, Lord not only rescued her but gave Father Abraham riches.

He is a Faithful God and In my lack of a home to house me and my property and a lack of family, Lord will surely restore me 120%. I claim it in JESUS Name. Amen Amen!!!

PS 23/01/2016:
I have managed to find another member here that has no where to go for reunion. I will eat with her that day!

Also, as usual, there will be a gathering for the 5 of us during 1st week of the CNY!

No comments: