Sunday, January 3, 2016

Possessing Your Possession

Today's Pastor Joseph Prince announced the theme of the year for my church, NCC, is as above title.

It is as what Lord reveal to me. He even explained how the process of how the new man and me will eventually come together. He also described the inbetween scenario that lead to a together from the initial putting his palm on his forehead in a 'oh my God' expression.

Now I know why ex never stir me up in those moments of husband and wife come together.

Lord led me to recall my first trip abroad to Turkey. One of the highlights of that trip was a Turkish massage. The lady that massaged me gave me a good rub all over the body that by the end of it, I felt so good and relax that immediately after dinner, I was sleepy!!!

As there is no love in ex for me, the matter was made worst as I could not sense his love and thus the come together was just work.

Lord said I will feel differently from the one who loves me.

Basically, talking here is easy then face to face talk. I am shy by nature of self.

I will see how the year will turn out for me. If really it's true that he is waiting. As everything is quiet. No more tracing nor checking nor anything anymore!

So I am not sure if everything is just a joke or really there is something.

Anyway, Lord only said I have two choices in the end, either ex or the new man. So I stand in faith that there is 2. Otherwise, when ex change his mind about me getting blessed and renew in youth, he maybe interested.

I leave it to these 2 men as those come after, they just looking at my blessedness and I am not keen in them.

Let see how the year turn out as October is still a long way to walk!!!

No comments: