Saturday, January 9, 2016

Life n Sex

Life now is in constant. Beside the regular disturbing, nothing much except a colleague that I am closed to.

She is in her early 40s but mentally think like a child. She is single and previously I have to deal with her depression and sucidal thought.

Through her, she undressed in front of her doctor before. I did not encounter till this week she did it in the toilet for her counsellor to see and I happened to go to the toilet and saw her in her nakedness.

Today I asked her is her menstruation is coming and she confirmed it.

I told her it's woman sexual desire rising for mating purpose. I told her to masterbate to release the rise in desire so that the urge to be naked would go away.

Her mum being traditional prevented her from masterbating. And she can't let go the desire that is rising the more she tried to control.

I ever heard single woman behave weirdly but personally never encounter one till this lady.

I hope my recommendation works on her. Otherwise, she will be like those men that flash themselves and if caugh will get punishment.

Asian tradition about sex is always hush hush about it that those not exposed do not know how to handle it. Her mum consider masterbation is dirty and so doesn't allowed her daughter to release the tension and thus made matter worse.

She thought her daughter is breaking down mentally and need to see a doctor for relapse!!!

I had been through control and know it won't go away by suppressing it.

That's why for my next-to-be, if he has a need, what he need to do is just to pull me out of what I am doing to attend to his needs; as man and woman are different.

Woman just release egg once per month but man, thousands of sperms daily.

If only woman knows the need of man and man knows how to service woman, I think the divorce rate will drop some what. As sex is a main concern in man's life.

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: