Saturday, January 23, 2016

Suicidal

Through talking with my friend's mum, then I realized she did not swallow 20 mental pills but sleeping pills!!!

She had gone through a few rounds of killing herself. What I know is she jumped down a flat at 2nd level and her foot has bone protruding out.

She actually contemplating jumping down from her kitchen window but Lord showed her vision of her mum would be very heart broken that she did not do. 

She was traumatized by the violent act of 1 patient in IMH Acu Ward and saw another patient with cut marks on both her wrists.

She told me she is not that stupid to take pills and get admitted again. 

She said I don't understand what she had gone through since young. 

I taught her to cast her problems to the Lord and to receive His Shalom Peace. 

During her stay in IMH, Lord showed her another vision of His Big Arms carrying her like a baby being cuddled. 

Lord revealed if she doesn't trust Him for Delivance, her next attempt will be successful. Lord is using her and don't want her to die. Her mum is 71 years old might not be able to take it.

I didn't know her conditions till she revealed she is overwhelmingly hopeless. 

But in the mid of all these, she is still seeking prayer, which is a good sight she has not lost all hope. She asked the Paster here to pray for her.

After yesterday dialogue with her, I was troubled and I prayed a few prayers for her and hope she will get out of her depression!

No wonder Lord send her to be my friend. I thank Lord for this opening. 

I have a feeling that she will be helping me in my healing ministry as she is very devoted helper in the fellowship here. She used to play the piano for them.

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: