Saturday, March 5, 2016

Habits

After waking up earlier, I am getting into the momentum of the new schedule and find getting elsewhere later kind of weird to be.

I got my first pay from the company and just that few days, I am getting more than I ever get from the centre. Just that work pace is rushing. I have yet to be as fast as the elders in the company. 

Only rest day on Saturday, when I meditate, Lord always reminds me of the future man to keep him in my mind.

Otherwise, with no previous tracing and drama etc, it's like a dead horse. No more anything!

My girl is asking me to watch her performance again but with work, hard to rush there to support her. Her daddy is going. She wants me to go too.

Daily time just pass so fast that to do payments of my stay in this center and the rent of my things at the warehouse, takes recalls to remember to pay. 

Only thing that come with a cost is now I need not bother of people coming to my home to take my things!

Another regret is those bowls and plates of olds that my mum kept. They were of good quality but now they are in other hands as my siblings dump them away. The Neighbour had offered to take them all!

I thought Lord blessing would come earlier and I could take them all as I forsee hosting my siblings in future and those are good kitchenwares.

Even though I know with Lord blessing, I could buy anything I want, but if the design etc of them still the same is another issue. I am not one who like to waste things that is usable.

Anyway, things done cannot be undone and just like the passing of my parents, I just have to accept it.

With the sickness curse that comes so often, I won't know how often and can't pray for my mum.

I, myself, experienced it all then I realized it is not possible to pray deliverance for mum.

When I saw others with their aged mum, I do envy them for my parents won't that old in their passing away. Even I know they are in better place, I miss them.

That is why I always advise people whom had bad relationship with their parents, to forgive and not to quarrel with their parents.

Anyway, may the Lord bless you with a good weekends and a good week ahead!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS: Wow, don't know why, Singapore has a very high hit reading my blog.  It's 103 pages view as compared to the next country, which had only 10 pages view. ;P

No comments: