Saturday, March 5, 2016

To the One that had Fun with Me

Lord just revealed to me that whatever ways you could previously used to trace and had some naughty fun with me were fully removed from you!!!

I thank God for that!!!! No one would like to be traced so excessively especially I did nothing wrong and I am not in any political group!!!

It may seem fun to you but I, the victim, was clueless why spotlight was shone on me, and caused me great stress and insecurity.

I have done nothing wrong to be traced so much!!!

I thank the Lord that whomever removed that rights from you and return me my peaceful daily life!!!

I know you might like me somehow but my friend put such a man as a weirdo.

No man in his right mind would put his girlfriend under such tracing as trust is the key word in a relationship.

You are given the power does not mean you could misuse it for a personal satisfaction. Maybe your single life for too long make you weird, I don't know!!!

If not for meeting with you in church in 2012, I would be too scare to even befriend you!!! But thank God you are not so in real life!!! I have to know you to be sure!!!

This is the first time I am scared to even want to know you, even though Lord has through the years been writing good most of the time, only thing bad was your Ex bullied you that lead you to treat me with revenge maybe.

Well, will see how things may work out. This rest maybe a good time for you to think over what you have done and is it right to do them on me whom had not offended you!!!

If you repent, maybe we can be friend one day!!!

Since you are in security, I guess when I eventually bring the blessing to bless Singapore, your colleague may check on me first before I can present the blessing. This will be the only chance open to you. Amen Amen!

If you are the right man for me or not, I shall see. 

No comments: