Saturday, March 26, 2016

Book of Revelation

I am meditating the Book of Revelation and I can see how people can be save.

For 1500 years, Lord uses youth, beauty and wealth to attracts people to him.

If none of the above can touch the heart of the people, they would go into the 7 years of Judgment where Locust as huge as a horse will attack those who did not have a seal of God on their head.

They would be torment but death will depart from them and they could not die.

There is also another horses with head like lion's head and fire and the smoke and sulfur going out of its mouth. They have tails like snakes, having head and they injured with them.

The sun, the stars and the moon will be fallen that darkeness comes on earth.

The tress and grass will be burn by fire.

The sea and the lake will turn blooded and fire will burn away the living things in them.

I am just quoting some of the Judgment Day. It will happen 1500 years later after the Grace of JESUS ends on earth and all those Christian who sincerely accepted Christ will be rapture.

This 1500 years, Christian will experience renewal of youth and wealth will be bless on them to show the world real richness and perfect body can only obtain in Christ.

Lord in the meditation says that I will walk in His Authority and Power that imperfection will become perfect in Christ.

This is to rise the jealousy of people for them to accept Christ if they want to enjoy the benefits. No need makeup nor surgery to change the body but real transformation.

I am looking forward to such a day to manifest.

At the end of 1500 years, I will be 1 of the witness to be kill but breath will come into me after 3 1/2 days later and at the command from Heaven, I will rise up to Heaven and this will mark the start of rapture for all sincerely accepted Christ Christian.

Why I say sincerely? Because some who did not sincerely accepted Christ Christian will be left behind to lead those who suffer and want the Salvation of Christ to accept Christ. They will go through the 7 years of Judgment and end of it, Lord will comfort them.

Those kings and powerful people who didn't accept Christ will come under the Judgment of the Lord and given one last chance to accept Christ. If they still blinded by Satan, the Lake of Fire, where their spirit will be disintegrated and be burn off.

This is a heavy topic to write that morning I only wrote half way.

After the gathering of my siblings at my 2nd sis place and a good shower, I finally finish writing this post.

I thank the Lord for using me for His Manifestation. It is not good to be the witness to die and no tomb to house but expose to the world for 3 1/2 days.

Anyway, to live longer than 100 yrs old is already walking in His Grace and any number of days alive, is just by His Grace.

So whatever I have to suffer, it not that important anymore.

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: