Saturday, April 2, 2016

Time Fly

Week after week just come and go and each month appear and disappear.

It's just seem yesterday that Mr Lee Kuan Yew had passed away but it already 1 year. 

My mum also! 24th December 2013 seem so far away as we just step into April 2016. 

All these years of waiting for the Blessing of the Lord has already moving into the 10th years!!!

If Lord tells me from the start to wait for 10 years for His Manifestation, I might not have the patient to run with Him!!!

However, day by day, sitting at His Feet, meditating and talking to Him, years just gone by the brink of eyes!!!

Whether we do something or do nothing, time just run ahead of us. So spending time with The Lord is the best time to go through.

My new life will start only with the start of the blessed life. Currently still receive cursed spirit disturbing me daily. I do wish it will go and never come anymore. Since the end of 2008 till now, I had experience different forms of the manifested curse. But Thank God Lord is With me, The Hope of Glory!!!!

Whatever it is, time is short as October is getting nearer as each month passes. I do hope this is the Last wait given by The Lord. The Manifested Hope of Glory!!!

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: