Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Lee's family saga

The last election was held after the death of LKY. The ruling party believed they will win by the outpour of emotions by Singaporean. So did the opposition party.

But what I saw was there were changes in the cabinet and the politician has changed from cold blooded to caring people.

PM LHL even opened his heart to share his life with the people, leading people to trust him as he build bonds with the people.

I see more showing of care and concern leading more people to like them. They become real to people instead of just the logo of the party.

This holding of events to pay respect to MR LKY, I see it as the party did not trust they could win by themselves in current caring for people state but still have to draw attention to the late Mr LKY.

LWL, being a woman, she is emotional being. By the fact that she is still living in the original home, it's hard to get over the lost. Because, everything in the house reminds her of her mummy and daddy.

I know that as I was originally staying in my marital home, I cannot move on but ex moving out, had already start his new life.

It was when I moved out in 2014 that my mindset move on. Till now, I no longer think about the marriage failure.

So this disagreement is just 2 sibling standing on different ground. There is no dishonor to talk about just that whatever left of Mr LKY still held his place in her heart. And she want the papa to be Honour as he always were.

Man being task oriented, just look to a situation and see what to do with it and get it done as he wishes.

The previous proudness is gone for good but don't keep on using LKY for political gain. Let him rest in peace. You are well able to stand on your 2 feet.

As you move on caring for Singapore and her people, you are on the right track as your Father had previously done. Be dare to trust yourself. Amen Amen!

No comments: