Saturday, April 9, 2016

Just Chit-Chat

Today is sunny day and my mood is at peace. 

Another Week has just gone by.

I went for a hospital interview but wasn't successful.

I guess when people heard that my symptom was hearing voices that got me into IMH initially. They dare not employ me.

Anyway, if my Abraham blessing is just a few months off, no big deal working outside or in the centre. Only difference is the pay but I have the alimony to cushion it. 

I am into customers services, I guess, with Lord coming in me and through me to do the Healing, would be the greatest customer service.

I am looking forward to do His Work! By then miracle will happen and no one don't want the renewal of youth. 

Lord is known as a great Pay Master, His Pay is exceeding great like the 5 Loaves 2 Fish miracle and the boat sinking lots of fishes. 

By then, I will renew in youth and guess looking for a life partner won't be a problem.

I still going for the 2 known to me; ex and the one whom made himself known to me, just that I don't know if he is still keen and available.

If Lord is able to restore ex, then he will be equally good.

It's a matter I want the old or the new.

The only difference I guess is the sexual preference. I am told by Lord that the new match me perfectly. 

Anyway, I will just let nature takes it course. When the time comes I shall see. 

Just like when I don't know the 2nd man, he did many things to let me know of him. Surely if he really wants me by then, he should appear and not hide behind his staff. 

For PMO is my First step of bless others, ex blessing comes later, right after the PMO blessing. 

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: