Saturday, March 19, 2016

Just a Normal Day

Life just passed by day by day and working to meet target is making me tired and Saturday is a good rest for me.

It is great to meditate with Lord to know the unknown. He always disclose my future man to me to keep my hope up.

My weight has been on a rise after the great fall from taking two meals, no matter how much, as long as before 6!

Now that my dinner is around 7-8pm is not helping at all.

My 2000 plus of checking the scanned document is not helping at all as others can do better.

I hope to get the new job but the shift is the concern but the pay is better.

I rather do Lord's job as He will be the One doing and His Enable will lift me up and the nature of job has no target to meet as the healing is done by Lord and not me.

I just have to look ahead to the blessed hope of the Fall seasons of Jewish calendar for His Manifestation to come about.

Today is a rest, a good rest! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: