Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Job

This job I am in is causing me much stress in checking the number of errors the scanner or the documents commited. I am able to check 2000 odd documents while others did a better job than me could do 3-4000 of the documents. And they could spot more errors than I could.

I am stressed to do a better job!!!

I talked to my counselor today and based on my interest, she recommended me to go for airport check-in agent job.

I did this job long ago while waiting for my 'A' level result then. Going back to do would be familiar to me.

While waiting for the blessing to come to pass, I don't mind earning a good pay.

The curses is making me look older than I really am but Lord will renew my youth on the Blessed day.

I know like Sarah, my youth will surely be renew. Amen Amen.

Today is my friend's birthday yet I sang her the birthday songs. May the Lord bless her!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: