Thursday, October 30, 2014

Why Lord reveal Sin

Many a time, you read or hear about Lord through me reveal sin aka mistake aka wrong doing. But why He, who knows All things, get me to reveal?

In fact, when each of such is committed, I had a Strong Shocked that shook the Hell out of me that somehow even not on purpose, it got registered in me.

I am not even purposely picking on somebody!!! But it's God Almighty wants to bring awareness into it, so that when His Grace pour in, you will know which area He is redeeming for you!!!

Just like years ago when I had my lymphoma problem. If He didn't send an angel to reveal to me, I won't know He has healed me!!! Glory Glory!!!

Just that for a couple of time Lord led me talk about the pride issue of this person. When a trial came, that pride is no more an issue. Lord sometime lead us through trial to get the optima result!!! He knows which ways works!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am just an ordinary woman like anyone else. It is just because He is coming through me that I got to know about things He wants me to know and speak about it for redemption purpose!!!

His Heart is to lead people to Him, not push them to Hell!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Without Him, we are just an empty soul aimlessly anyhow hit to solve a problem that sometime is not really a problem at all. It's all about the mind set shift!!!

What problem do I have? Actually, I have no issue at all, even though some taxi drivers tried to put some issues to me, but it wasn't an issue to me.

As if I could put an answer to the assumed problems. It is about a hit and a miss!!! It is all about the Heart!!! You see, problem is not a problem unless it affects the Heart!!!

Anyway, Lord leads me to be keen on human relationship for a purpose!!! I used to care about husband and wife relationship. Then it's people to people and then it grows! It all about Love!!! It is the only answer to all Problems!!!

Glory!!! Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: