Friday, October 24, 2014

Nothingness

Since 2012 onwards where my focal point of man started shifting from returning to ex to the man Lord gave me double focus on, to yesterday that He used a realistic situation to fool me into believing and thus the test of success could be conducted just from talking to Him in His Holy of Holy, to now, I am not looking anymore!!!

Now, my emotional stage has gone into Nothingness!!! Not expecting anything and not forseeing anything!!! It comes as it comes and it meant to be it meant to be!!! So be it and I let it be....

I guess Lord knows how to place me and I am just let it be!!!! Now I finally realise the Glory Light that shines and that attraction to the Glory Light that I could not understand. It was never that way before!!!

Frankly, I am not expecting anything!!! I will see how things pan out!!! Glory Glory!!!!

This Walk with Jesus is interesting!!! Just with People I encountered Lord could used them to refine my character and change my thoughts so much!!!

Surely this Walk with Him I have no regret!!! No matter what He brought me through, I know is for my Good and I just let it be!!! Glory Glory!!!

This Largeness of Heart to feel nothing even in the presence of nastiness is purely by His Grace that He trained me to reach such profound understanding to feel Nothing in the Presence of Nastiness is Good!!!

The Blessed Man See no evil and Hear no evil!!! I finally walk in Jeremiah 17 description. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Now I finally understands how Lord Jesus could have a Heart of Compassion for those who brought Him to the Cross for even though He was suffering the afflictions, His Emotion was not affected and thus, He could still prayed for those who prosecuted Him!!!

Glory Glory!!! I am happy!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: