Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Sheep

I am a Sheep, that has followed my Shepherd for 8 years and believe in His Calling of being a Shepherd. But my patient is running thin!!!

Do you believe God looks into our Hearts and knows what is coming and what is going???

He led me to watch a video from a Jew Pastor and He talked about situation in the society that will happen when Christians is in disobedient.

He quoted Jonah that instead of listening to Lord to warn his enemy of destruction coming their way for not coming back to Jesus, he went the opposite direction instead!!!!

When Abba calls, He don't give up!!! He is Faithful in His Calling!!!

So Jonah went down, down, down till he was in a ship!!! But Lord allows the storm to come and the captain and his men was wondering who offended God!!! Then they woken Jonah and found out about his DisObedient!!!

They threw him into the sea and Lord sent a whale to catch him and swallowed him to the stomach!!! When he Finally turn back to Lord, Lord caused the Fish to vomit him out at Destination!!!!

At this point in time, my CPF is locked in my old marital home and in 2 fixed deposit plan!!! In order to buy myself a place to stay, I needed to free all those money and my name from being an owner of my previous marital home!!! But ex is taking a long time to do it!!! 10 months and nothing is done!!!!

If I know he going to seat on it, I should not worry about those years that he allows me to stay there!!!

Anyway, as this house will be sold away, to divide among the siblings, I do need another place to stay!!!

Sis place is not convenient for them, so I do need to get a small apartment!!!

I also get to a point where I told Lord to find someone else to do His Job, I am quitting!!!

But Lord don't want me to quit!!!

I need a place to stay, He also telling me not to worry!!! Don't even want to answer me if I need to start looking for a place!!!

He just ask me if I am a Sheep!!!! I said yes, then He impressed me my part is just to follow Him!!!

Recently, I talked to WK too!!! She has seen many others got their promotion and even other Christians in her work place. Long ago, Lord has a calling on her and wanted her to fellowship with Him.

WK did not obey and do her way, work and look after her sons!!! She claimed her ministry is at home!!!

After so many promotion skipped her, she finally agree she must read the bible!!! Glory Glory!!!

Children of God can be stubborn but Lord usually has the last Answer!!! He allows us to wonder in the desert till we are tired and see things around us is not working anymore!!! Then He impressed another Child to talk about fellowship with Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

For me, I know so well of how He push me to move on, just that I don't feel like continuing glazing close to Him. His Prompting of my Identity, I have no choice but continue to yoke with Him!!!

Don't care about what is coming but continue day by day glazing!!!! Mmmeeee!!!

No comments: