Monday, October 20, 2014

The Guardian

God Word is really a Guardian of Life to Wholeness and Wealth!!!

As Lord was giving me verses in the Last few posts, I saw these 2 verses that I kept to warn myself and I thought I might share here with you!!!

This world everyone is trying to gather wealth by their might! In some case, devil might exposed to people to SIN and thus Death. I am looking to live a Bless Life in every possible ways.

These two verses are:

Proverbs 21:6
'The Getting of Treasures
By a Lying Tongue
Is a Breath Tossed
To and Fro of Those
Who Seek DEATH.'

Proverb 21:13
'Whoever Stops His Ears
At the Cry of the Poor
WILL Also CRY Himself,
But He Will NOT Be Heard.'

Previously, I heard from Di Zi Kui about money has 5 thieves. That what we thought might be ours might not be ours in the end!!!

Then I become worry that how then could I save without the money being lead to theft!!! Praise Jesus that there is an answer!!! And it says hard-earned money cannot be theft!!!

I also heard from the same source that money that come as a bribe or not yours rightfully has a curse attached to it!!! Called Cursed Money; in Chinese is the word Fierce, which mean sever implication attached to it!!!

Through their testimonies, I really saw such things do happen. I also saw a Chinese couple thought She could use Borrowed Money to Invest so that they Could enjoy the Profit and return the working sum to their friends.

But whatever they invested, they Lost Big Time!!! Even the Working Sum was swallowed and as they tried the same method all over Again and Again, they faced the Same results!!!

However, coming to Christ, the Word says we Stolen from God!!! And we are told to bring it back to test if Heaven will Open it Flood Gate to Pour into us who Tithe the Seed, many Times, pressed Down and squeeze even more of it to be freely given.

I not only see a way to prevent my Wealth from being Stolen, I also Find a way to get my own hard-earned money; aka with Tears and Blood and Hardship tie to it, to Prosper!!!

Suddenly I got a revelation from the Above Statement!!! As so much is dump in of our life for that earning, it boils with Tears and Blood of what you want to Trade this Hard-Earned Money for!!!

Genesis‬ ‭4‬:‭10-11
'And The Lord said, 
What have You Done? 
The Voice of your Brother's Blood 
Is Crying to Me from the Ground. 

And Now You Are Cursed 
By Reason of the Earth, 
Which has Opened its Mouth 
To Receive your Brother's [shed] Blood 
From your Hand.'

The one that came to Borrow, they Got the Cursed part of Your Life in those Money!!! That is why Chinese Traditional Teaching said it is Fierced Money!!! Basically the one who borrow that money, instead of Prosper, Got Cursed instead!!!

That is why Loansharking don't prosper as it is trading with Fierced Money!!! And According to Proverb, one is seeking Death by doing it!!! Short life!!!

I also see this 2nd verse being working in people life and society.

When Chinese Tradition Teaching show the Blessed Man and Wife, they get to where they are by helping the poor!!! They helped the misery and they are blessed in their life so much that they Prosper!!!

I had seen those who ignore the misery of the poor suffered too!!!

So I rather walk by the way of a Blessed Man then going against the wave and Hit the Wall!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: