Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trial 3

When Lord brings a situation for His Children, it is to child train them.

Our Part is to see our weakness and cast the Spirit to the sea by the Right Hand of The Lord!!! We are not to go against what that is present to our lives. It's like telling our Father we are good enough and need not move from Glory to Glory; to be like Jesus!!!

Actually I did not have anything to write but Lord impressed Su to call me. Then this morning He downloaded so many verses to me that filled 2 posts to completely put them forth!!!

I could not use words to describe my feeling of attending church that Lord uses Su to fill me in. In her word, "there used to be strong anointing from The Lord as Pastor preached and Joy in The Spirit after the session. Now it is spiritually totally empty and no joy in the spirit!!! Her husband even questioned why Pastor used so much 'I' in his sermon!!!'

As I wrote the above, I was impressed with King Solomon's Ecclesiastes!!!

What is the Role of Shepherd?
Jeremiah‬ ‭23‬:‭4‬
'And I will Set Up Shepherds over them 
who will Feed them. 
And they will Fear No More 
Nor be Dismayed, 
Neither will any be Missing or Lost, 
says the Lord.'

Psalm‬ ‭23‬:‭4‬
'Yes, though I walk through 
the [deep, sunless] Valley 
of the Shadow of Death, 

I will Fear or Dread No Evil, 
For You are with me; 
Your Rod [to protect] and 
Your staff [to guide], 
they comfort me.'

Am I disappointed with church, yes I am. I thought in the Kingdom of God I should find some comfort there!!!

But in my weakness, my calls of prayer was rejected. All the various things given by church, I got new spiritual attacks. Even cameras was set to observe how I got my Deliverance from The Lord that I wondered is this church of The Lord or of the Devil!!!

The Location of my seat will have strong light above to prevent me to look to The Lord!!! Worship session even have interruption previously!!!

The location of my seat will be noted and curses will be sent when I worship and even in the sermon.

That's why I asked The Lord if I should still go church!!! For Su, going to a different session, her worship session is good only the service after that is empty, so she goes for the sake to worship The Lord!

Lord of All Universe and who bless this church such a beautiful place of worship, do you think He is Happy with what the Shepherd is mis-representing HIM???

He shows His Displeasure, but the blur kings didn't get it that He is using these 3 posts to talk directly to them!!! (PS 15/10/2014: A sudden sadness come to my heart and this person fallen from Grace cost him 57% of his blessedness. It was a heavy fall!!! Last warning on Deaf ears!!! Failed the test!!!)

Is my heart for them, yes I am.
Is my heart for the ignorance, yes I am.

Even though The Lord loves His children, be they believe Him or not, He definitely is not happy with what the devil is leading them.

Why He want me to write this 3 posts? His Heart is still Merciful!!!

No comments: