Thursday, October 23, 2014

I am Speechless!!!

I just realise whatever Lord told me about my future man is just a test to see if I will be proud in my success test!!!! I am speechless as I have believe in each and every of His Words and all these believes is just so He could see my reaction to see if I will be proud!!!!

I turn one big round to come to this point blank!!! I am Numbed!!!!

First He led me to be hitting the end of my emotion test.

Now it is a believe test that hit the end of path!!!

It's like where should I go from here!!!

And what He reveal again, I go HUH!!!

It's a joke or what!!!

The Simplicity of Mind blogging test!!! But He is still God Almighty!!!

He knows how to get me ready for His Usage!!!

The other Calf from the 2 calves He revealed in 2007!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: