Friday, October 17, 2014

The Great Test

I didn't realise 2013 is a year of Great Test for me and for church. In it also my mum's death was foretold in the theme of the year!!!

I was in total blur of what Lord was implying then and Lord got me to listen to it again!!! At almost end of 2014, October!!! That I finally see the Big Picture!!! Lord impressed me to read the whole passage of the theme!!!!

It's good to always lean close to Lord no matter what situation!!!

Isaiah‬ ‭22‬:‭11-14, 20-25‬
'You also Made a Reservoir 
Between the Two Walls 
For the Water of the Old Pool, 
But you Did Not Look to the Maker of It, 
Nor Did you Recognize Him 
Who Planned It Long Ago. 

And in That Day 
the Lord God of Hosts Called you 
To Weeping and Mourning, 
To the Shaving Off of All your hair [in humiliation] and 
to the Girding with SackCloth. 

But Instead, See the Pleasure and 
Mirth, Slaying Oxen and Killing Sheep, 
Eating Flesh and Drinking Wine, 
Let us Eat and Drink, 
For Tomorrow we Die! 

And the Lord of Hosts revealed Himself 
in My Ears [as He said], 
Surely This Unatoned Sin 
Shall Not be Purged from you
says the Lord God of hosts.

And in That Day I will Call 
My servant, Eliakim son of Hilkiah. And 
I Will Clothe Him with Your Robe 
And Will Bind your Girdle on Him 
And will Commit your Authority to His Hand; 

He shall be a Father to the Inhabitants of Jerusalem 
and to the House of Judah. 
And the Key of the House of David 
I Will Lay Upon His Shoulder; 
He shall Open and No One shall Shut, 
He shall Shut and No One shall Open. 

And I Will Fasten him 
Like a Peg or Nail in a Firm Place; and 
He Will Become a Throne of Honor and 
Glory to His Father's House. And 
They Will Hang On Him the Honor and 
the Whole Weight of His Father's House: 
the Offspring and Issue, 
Every Small Vessel, From the Cups even to 
All the Flasks and Big Bulging Bottles. 

In That Day, says the Lord of Hosts, 
The Nail or Peg that Was Fastened 
Into the Sure Place 
Shall Give Way and Be Moved 
and be Hewn Down and Fall, 
and the Burden that was Upon It 
Shall be Cut Off; 
For the Lord has spoken it.'

No comments: